How to Integrate Stripe into Gravity Forms
This simple, step-by-step article will help with Stripe integration into Gravity Forms.
- Gravity Forms provides us a Stripe payment gateway in the ‘Add -Ons’ section. Firstly, to activate the Stripe Add–On, click on the Gravity Forms Add-ons menu. Please also check the screenshot above.
- After installing the Gravity Forms Stripe payment add-on, you can also set up payments. To setup payment please click on Gravity Forms > Settings tab.
- In Stripe settings page, click on ‘Stripe’ to change Stripe account settings. The mandatory fields you need to change are shown below: Mode, Webhook enabled, Test Signing Secret and Live Signing Secret. To obtain Signing Secret, secret follow “View Instructions” link under the Webhook Enabled tab (likewise, see Step 5 below).
- Finally, click on “Connect to stripe”.
- A new window will open with the Stripe login screen. Login with your email and password.
- After login you will be redirected to the Gravity Forms Stripe settings page and see that your Stripe is connected to Gravity Forms.
- To obtain Stripe signing secret you need to follow these instructions.
- To setup Stripe in your form, you can create a new form by clicking ‘Add New’. If you’ve already created a form, click on Gravity Forms > Forms. Select your created form as shown above.
- Click on “Pricing field” in the right sidebar tab. You can then drag your Stripe card to your form.
- If you see this screen above after dragging Stripe card to your form, you will need to update your form and create a Stripe feed for it. After creating the Stripe feed, “Credit Card” form fields are visible in your form.
- To access “Stripe feed”, please go to your active form Settings > Stripe. Please check the screenshot above.
- When you perform all these actions, your Stripe will be setup in your form. You will see the Stripe payment gateway in your form as per the above screenshot.