How to Add “Pick Up From Store” as Shipping Method
Online shopping is really a convenient way to purchase products. Add to that the option to have items delivered. No wonder it’s a booming business today. Almost all businesses have an online store these days. But what if customers want to pick up their order instead of having it delivered? If you’re using WooCommerce, it’s easy.
Here’s our step-by-stey guide on how to add a “Pick Up From Store” option to your WooCommerce shopping cart checkout.
1. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
2. Select a Shipping Zone. Then click Add shipping zone.
3. Click Add Shipping Method. A modal window will display.
4. Select Local Pickup from the dropdown. Click Add shipping method.
5. Edit Local Pickup settings. Then save your changes.
- Local pickup will now show as a shipping method at Checkout.
Got some questions? Our awesome Support Desk is ready to assist you anytime. Just click the link below to talk to one of our team members today.