How to Add Video in UX Builder on WordPress and Display It on Mobile
Other than well-written articles or posts, adding photos and videos on your WordPress website is a great way to communicate and relay your message to visitors. In this article, we will teach you how to add a video using UX Builder through a step-by-step guide.
1. In the Admin panel, go to the Media tab and upload the video file as shown below.
2. Once the upload is done, click the icon of the uploaded video file from the Media Library. The Attachment Details window will appear. Copy the URL or link of the file.
3. Then go to Pages and select the page you want to add a video in.
4. Click Edit with UX Builder.
5. Click + Add Elements on the left. The Add Content panel will appear. From the choices, select Banner under Content. Afterwards, choose Blank from the Preset options. Then scroll down and click the Apply button.
6. Before adding the video, make sure to delete the text in the banner. To do this, click on the text. You will then see a gear icon on the top-left side of the text box. Click the icon then select Delete.
7. Then click anywhere outside the text box to view the Banner element panel which will appear on the left. Scroll down to the Video section. On the Video MP4 field, paste the link of the uploaded video.
8. Afterwards, set the height under the Layout section at the top of the panel.
9. Then to display the video in all devices including mobile, scroll down to the Advanced section. In the Visibility field, select Visible from the dropdown menu.
10. Finally, click on Apply and then Update to save the changes.
Got similar enquiries or want to level up your website? We’re here for you! Just click the button below to talk to one of our team members.